Mid-century inspired and architecturally designed home
This mid-century inspired and architecturally designed home was completed in September 2020 which allows you move straight in with nothing to do!
This home literally ticks all the boxes and will appeal to all buyers with it’s practical and flexible floor plan, ideally located only 1.6km to Terrigal Beach.
Positioned in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac street, only (approx.) 3 minute drive into Terrigal or (approx.) 12min walk, makes this homes location the perfect mix of close enough into Terrigal yet just out of the hustle and bustle for some peace and quiet.
When designing this home, easy and low maintenance was utmost important for this busy family. The design of the home allows options for working from home, in-law accommodation and more.
The owner’s signature design feature is the use of commercial grade windows, used throughout the home with large expansive glass stacker doors opening out to the outdoor entertaining area and plunge pool, which forms the focal point of their home.
Upstairs consists of –
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, study nook and private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms, both with robes.
- Open plan study with in-built desks, great for kids/teenagers
- Large laundry with plenty of storage, plus additional powder room.
Downstairs consists of –
- Separate and private in-law accommodation with additional two bedrooms (both with built-in robes) and bathroom
- Studio downstairs with wet bar and additional bathroom could be used as an additional bedroom, gym, or separate space to work from home.
- Double garage with internal access
Other features include: keyless front door entry, 10kw solar panels, in-built spa, ducted air conditioning system, fully landscaped and low maintenance yard, 5,000L water tank, plus much more.
Agent declares interest.
Land size – approx. 613sqm
Council rates - approx. $2,232 per annum
Water rates - approx. $720 per annum plus usage.