Ideally located only moments to everything Terrigal has to offer, including an abundance of cafes, restaurants, bars and shops, this five bedroom home will suit an array of buyers because of it’s dual living design.
Upstairs features -
- An open plan and split level layout with high raked ceilings accentuating the beautiful natural light throughout
- Generous living area flows seamlessly to full-width and undercover balcony, capturing the beautiful outlook, which is perfect for entertaining!
- A streamlined neutral kitchen, with plenty of storage, complete with breakfast bar.
- Double size bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and additional loft storage space.
- Contemporary family bathroom and ensuite, both with floor to wall tiles
- Internal and oversized laundry allows for additional storage
- Previously rented for $580/week
- A bright and airy open plan design which flows seamlessly from living area to another full-width and undercover balcony, once again capturing the beautiful outlook the property has.
- Two spacious bedrooms, master with built-in robe and direct access to balcony.
- Contemporary bathroom plus internal and oversized laundry allows for extra storage
- Previously rented for $400/week
- Car deck at street level allows for parking of two vehicles off street.
- Tiered yard is the perfect space to create a vegetable garden or fire pit entertaining area.
- Stroll to Terrigal Beach and it’s iconic boardwalk to the Haven and Skillion taking in beautiful views of our coastline.
This property gives you options, depending on your situation. You could live in one section while renting out the other section, or rent the whole home out and return almost $52,000 per annum in today’s current rental market.
An investment opportunity like this doesn’t come up often, in a sought after family friendly location, surrounded by great neighbours, a short drive to both Terrigal Primary and Terrigal High Schools, Erina Fair approx. 7 minutes up the road, plus easy access to public transport and more!
Call Alana today on 0404 378 801 to arrange your inspection!
LAND SIZE - approx. 575sqm block
COUNCIL RATES - approx. $2,525.96 per annum
WATER RATES - approx. $720.32 per annum plus water usage.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Residential HQ Central Coast does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.